Friday 25 October 2013

synopsis Novel Perempuan Lindungan Kaabah


Assalamualaikum...

Okay,as promise yesterday. today I wanted to do review on novel "Perempuan Lindungan Kaabah". For starting that is the synopsis.. 

Perempuan lindungan kaabah that was the title given by the people around him because of Hanan attitude that perfect as a righteous Muslimah.

The presence of men who crave to be a wife led Hannan cofuse to choose between service and feel ..

"Hanan, for I know Islam more deeply than you. That through e-mail or phone. Every time I want to invite you out, you're always pushing. You're not willing to go out with me?-Alex-

“Hanan! I'm just going to keep this love deep in my heart ... "-amir-

"Mummy  want Reez  to marry ustazah? Every day the veiled, even in this house. If Reez asked her to go to a club or karaoke, mummy do not think he wanted to go? "-Fareez-



"I'm not sexy ... With images of this maxi gown and veil feels too awkward for me to be in the  Fareez world. I definitely is not a choice, but I personally never even dreamed to live with it."
-Hanan-

the back of novel

2 comments: