Thursday 24 October 2013

About Novel Perempuan Lindungan Kaabah

Assalamualaikum..


Based on my hobby,that is reading novel.Now I want to share about my favourite novel that is "Perempuan Lindungan Kaabah"





In novel usually have many character. that right?. so I want introduce only the main character in this novel.


#Hanan - the heroin in this novel. she is a child of maid

#Fareez - the hero in this novel. he was a child, whose parent Hanan worked and son of Mrs.Zaleha

#Rozi- she is best friend of Hanan

#Alex- he is a chinese person and also friend to Fareez

#Amir- he is adopter brother of Hanan

#Mrs Zaleha- mother's Fareez and Hanan always call her Mak Long

I think only this the main character that have in this novel..because I read this novel last year..hehe
the story is best for me..
I attracted to read this novel when I see my chinese friend read his book.From that I buy that book and read it..that's true what her say,this novel is the best and can motivate we when read..
you all need to try read

okay, after this I will continued about this novel..



No comments:

Post a Comment