Tuesday 22 October 2013

about hobby


Assalamualaikum...


okay now I want to continued the previous post..I want share about my hobby.


My hobbies are reading novels or books of motivation. Reading is acquisition of a language, developing communication skills, and refining my language. Reading also can make me relaxes  after a long hectic day. Reading book will never make me feel lonely, as i will always have a good companion in a "book". Moreover, it is one of the best ways to relieve my tension and immerse myself in the process of reading, which takes I into different world.besides, I also like reading motivation book because motivated us and put us in a positive frame of mind. In addition, motivated book  may not change we and make we different or anything as drastic as that but it does give me an inner strength and the courage to face things and practical realities of life, also deal with someone instead of running away from them.That,I like reading books like this and I can get many tips from it.


at this time only this I can write and I will continue it later..
see again :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment