Monday 28 October 2013

opinion about book "Berfikir Gaya Trump"


Assalamualaikum..

okay, it about my opinion about book "Berfikir Gaya Trump" after I read it..

I choose "Berfikir Gaya Trump" for further reading because the words and writings in this book can be a motivation to me in any walk of lifeas a student now. 

Assalamualaikum..


I love the words they used in the first style of the book "To achieve success in a meaningful way, we only have two options. First, do the things we love or love what we do”

That words is suitable for student that now study and not love the course or subject that them take.From that words we need optimistic and be serious in course or subject that we have take.

That's why I like read this book because many tips that can I get and the narrative style of this book makes those who want success feels motivated.

I shared about this book not because want to glorify western figure but just wanted to know his experiences and learn tips from him..:-)



2 comments: